Welcome to Permian RV
Permian RV provides RV parking for Odessa & Midland, Texas in a secure, quiet country setting.
Rates & Services
Each RV lot provides its own water, power and sewer hookups. Trash dumpsters are located in 3 areas around the park. Electrical hookups are available in 30 or 50 AMP services. WiFi is available for a small additional fee.
The park has a common area with several sets of laundry machines available. There are soda and snack vending machines and bagged ice available
We have an air conditioned/heated workout room for you! The room has professional fitness equipment including cardio and weight equipment, exercise balls, and free weights.
We have a seasonal 16X40 inground swimming pool. Pool is open April through October. Pool is for registered guests only. Pool hours are from 11am-9pm with 7-9pm being adults only. Children must be of potty-trained age to use the pool. For the health of our guests, we do not allow swim diapers.
All Inclusive Rates
Monthly rates include all water, sewer, electrical and trash fees.
Lot with 30AMP — $450
Lot with 50AMP — $550
Weekly Rates Available
Not staying for a month?
It’s no problem. We can offer weekly rates if needed.
We accept cash, Visa & Matercard
We do not have age restrictions on the RV’s but we do require that the RV be in good condition. We will not accept RV’s with broken windows, plywood doors, mix-matched pieces of exterior fiberglass, or ducted taped windows. RV’s are subject to inspection upon arrival.
We do not allow FEMA trailers, park models, mobile homes or tents. We have a limit of 4 people per RV unit.
Call (432) 894-6253 for current availability before arriving.
Call us today if you have any additional questions or to discuss availability! We strongly suggest that you call for current availability before arriving. All new arrivals must be here by 8pm, if you arrive after this time, you may park for the night next to the office. Please do not park in an empty site as that site will most likely already be rented out and arrivals in the middle of the night often wake other guests.
2. Speed Limit is 5mph. No excuses!
3. Quiet Hours are 9:00pm-8:00am. These hours are strictly enforced. All children must be in their site during these hours. Pets must be in RV’s.
4. No garbage is to be left outside. Trash dumpsters are for household garbage only, no broken furniture, tires, mattresses, appliances, or awnings. Please breakdown large cardboard boxes.
5. Cigarette butts belong in trash cans, not on the ground.
6. No heavy equipment or big rigs allowed in park or to be parked along the county road. Changing of vehicle oil is prohibited.
7. No remodeling of RV’s.
8. Your space needs to be kept in a neat and tidy fashion. Pet droppings, beer bottle caps, garbage need to be picked up immediately.
9. When you depart, all items need to go with you. We do not want your pallets, rugs, and sewer hoses.
10. Each RV site is allowed a maximum of 2 pets. A Pet Policy form must be signed. Pitbulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows and mixes of these breeds are not allowed at any time in the park.
11. During the winter months of December-February our nightly temperatures fall below freezing most nights and there are days where we do not get above freezing. A heated water hose or heat trace with insulating foam are required. Dripping of water faucets is STRICTLY prohibited.